Kandy train tour is one of the most famous day trip package we offer for a very affordable price. According to your budget and preferences you can select second class or luxury viewing class tickets. Viewing class recommends because you can see a full view of surrounding and take amazing photographs. Since this class is air conditioned, you can look outside only through the viewing glass. In second class, it is not air conditioned, but in a normal working weekday, trains are not crowded and therefore you can travel with comfort and of-cause you can sneak outside the window and take amazing photographs.
You can see the natural beauty of Sri Lanka on your round trip to Kandy. However the most beautiful scenes starts after Kandy till Badulla. This package itinerary is given below.
- Start journey at 7 am from Colombo fort
- Arrives Kandy at 10 am. First visit to The Temple of the Tooth (Sri Dalada Maligawa) and the museum.
- Visit to Royal Botanical Gardens around 12 pm
- Lunch around 2 pm (local or international dishes according to your preference)
- Visit to Kandy City Center for entertainment and purchasing of souvenirs
- Departure from Kandy at 3.30 pm and arrives to Colombo Fort at 7 pm
Video Credits: MenStyleFashion on YouTube